Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Help My program does not work
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help My program does not work
 Login/Join

posted
I purchased my program several months ago and it has been working just fine. As of last week it says that I need to pay for the software before I can use it; I have paid for it or it wouldn't be working. I have tried to fill out a Problem Report but when I try to send it, there is a transmission error.

Is there someone online here who works for the company that can get me some help please?

Thank you.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 23 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The issue with sending a problem report from inside Dress Shop has been fixed: there was a change in the way mail is routed on the livingsoftnw.com server that I didn't know about. Please resend your problem report.
I'm also contacting you via email.

Posts: 47 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 11 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sometimes if you have run a registry cleaner of even your virus scanner it will bollix your Livingsoft software. Try re registering DS and see if that doesn't solve the issue.

Posts: 113 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pat:
Sometimes if you have run a registry cleaner of even your virus scanner it will bollix your Livingsoft software. Try re registering DS and see if that doesn't solve the issue.
Yes, often, Windows gets different ideas as to which files are owned by which user and which files are legit or not, and would mess with activation files written by Dress Shop. First thing to do is to try re-activating the products that you own: "File -> Activate Products".

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post