livingsoftnw.groupee.net
Help My program does not work

This topic can be found at:
https://livingsoftnw.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/700108521/m/836004380101

06 September 2016, 06:42 PM
Tom from iowa
Help My program does not work
I purchased my program several months ago and it has been working just fine. As of last week it says that I need to pay for the software before I can use it; I have paid for it or it wouldn't be working. I have tried to fill out a Problem Report but when I try to send it, there is a transmission error.

Is there someone online here who works for the company that can get me some help please?

Thank you.
06 September 2016, 10:28 PM
Anna Q. Nguyen
The issue with sending a problem report from inside Dress Shop has been fixed: there was a change in the way mail is routed on the livingsoftnw.com server that I didn't know about. Please resend your problem report.
I'm also contacting you via email.
07 September 2016, 04:52 AM
Mr. Pat
Sometimes if you have run a registry cleaner of even your virus scanner it will bollix your Livingsoft software. Try re registering DS and see if that doesn't solve the issue.
07 September 2016, 06:44 AM
Dress Shop
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pat:
Sometimes if you have run a registry cleaner of even your virus scanner it will bollix your Livingsoft software. Try re registering DS and see if that doesn't solve the issue.
Yes, often, Windows gets different ideas as to which files are owned by which user and which files are legit or not, and would mess with activation files written by Dress Shop. First thing to do is to try re-activating the products that you own: "File -> Activate Products".