Hello all MPD Standard and MPD Pro Users,
During the first week of the MPD stand-alone release, several issues came up that we felt needed a quick fix for the one reporting it. The list appears below. These changes are not urgent, but the update is small, so you can get it if you like.
This update is NOT suitable for the MPD Tool, version 6.16. If you own the MPD Tool and would like any of the fixes and improvements that came with the standalone product, please use Downloads - Download Full MPD. It supports the tool and the standalone products and includes all changes that happended during release of the standalone program. There will be an update for MPD Tool users shortly as well, but this one should work if you want it now.
MPD updates can be found at the MPD web site - Downloads - Latest Update. The version there now is 1.014. If you check your MPD about box and have version 1.01, 1.011, 1.012, or 1.013, then you can use this update. This will all get simpler shortly. We don't usually issue updates with just a few changes in them, but the first week is special and we wanted these changes out as they were identified.
Here is the list:
========== Beginning 1.014 changes ======================================
1. The default folder that patterns were to save to was not being setup properly.
========== End of 1.014 changes. Beginning 1.013 changes =======================
1. Minor adjustments to which options appear in the Dart dialog for yoked pants, princess line pants.
2. Dart dialog is disabled for elastic waist and drawstring pants and skirts.
3. The waist level offset setting was modified to work correctly with more patterns (waisted dresses, empire blouses, etc.)
========== End of 1.013 changes. Beginning 1.012 changes =======================
1. Pleated pants did not get all the pleat choice options in the Darts and Pleats dialog.
2. Empire Waist Blouses lost their waist offset when reloaded.
3. Added Waist level adjustment setting for empire waist blouses.
4. Added 1.5" of Hip Ease to the empire blouses.
5. Empire waist blouses were not getting bust dart options in the Dart dialog.
6. Size charts created using the full 57 chart in DS will now enable that same chart in MPD.
7. Charts built or edited using the complete chart will no longer be altered by just entering the standards or wizards dialogs.
8. Editing a standard or wizard built chart in the complete chart will now turn that chart into a full type chart. You will get a warning about that before it happens. Going back to the wizard after that and editing there may cause you to lose some changes you have entered.
========== End of 1.012 changes. Beginning 1.011 changes =======================
1. Revised bodice sloper to not show knit stretch message on the pattern and to use one waist dart, not two. Two could overlap for some users.
========== End of 1.011 changes. ========================================
Board Administrator, Dress Shop App
|Powered by Social Strata