Update build 6.16 has been posted and is available for download at this time. We have skipped build 6.15 to keep version numbers in line with MPD (which had an update in December when Dress Shop did not).
Changes included in this update are:
1. Moved the pattern draft closer to the top edge of the page when printing so that some quarter scale pants patterns might fit on one sheet of paper.
2. The full list of measurements form was modified to again print on a single page.
3. The Empire Waist Nightgown was not illustrating properly.
4. The square neckline would merge with the princess line in some cases. Hopefully, this feature is completely stamped out now.
5. The standard vee neckline was reworked to deal with closure extensions better.
6. Slim Fit pants can now get yokes.
7. Slim Fit pants can now get pleats.
8. Skirts were shown in the Layout tool unfolded, regardless of the selection in that tool of folded or unfolded.
9. The men's kimono was not illustrating properly.
10. Depending on selections made within the Princess Tool, the Princess button could become grayed out in some cases.
11. The option for landscape printing was removed from the Page Setup dialog since it has never worked properly.
That's all for now....
- Bob Clardy
Board Administrator, Dress Shop App
|Powered by Social Strata