Dress Shop update 6.17 has been posted. It includes some fixes, a new product, and a revision to how all princess line patterns draft. We'll be writing more about that last one in a separate post. The list of fixes appears below.
The new product is the Dress Shop Spring 2006 Collection. Read all about it here:
Spring 2006 Collection
The changes and fixes in this update include all changes in the various 6.16 patch files, plus a few since then. Here is the full list:
1. The cutline of the Jersey Peasant Blouse would sometimes bend inwards at the neck.
2. The tunics were being restricted to jacket length.
3. Measurements altered in step 3 of the measurements wizard were not being carried into the full chart of step 4.
4. Faux Princess shoulder darts were too narrow.
5. Adding a shoulder dart to a blouse with no waist darts would add a drawstring casing to the blouse back hemline.
6. The Dart Tool was disabled for side panel patterns as it did not support that style.
7. Fitted and princess line vests back side seam length was not matching front. Also, back hemline was improperly angled.
8. The labeling on pants was moved down slightly so it would not overlay crotch line and information.
9. Fitted side seam with no side bust darts were revised to remove excess fabric at the underarm.
10. Princess line side seams were revised to remove excess fabric at the underarm.
11. In cases where Mia was made too wide, the controls for her size would no longer work and you could no longer make her thinner. The wider/thinner controls were removed to avoid this in the future.
12. The Spring 2006 Collection of patterns was released. New features include the Necklace Halter neckline, short wrap neckline, high wrap neckline, empire waist blouse, 10 gore skirts, 12 gore skirts, 14 gore skirts, trumpet skirts, 5-tier skirts, and 7-tier skirts.
13. The bicep ease shown for coats in all pieces view was smaller than what appeared during printing or when viewing just the sleeve.
14. The hem cutline of the Sara Vest was not drafting properly.
15. Ab Averaging was being saved both as part of a saved pattern as well as a program default setting. So, after loading a saved pattern, it could change from what you thought it should have been.
16. Two piece swimsuit top would change length if viewed as a single piece, rather than all pieces at once.
17. The skirt pattern piece for the skort was not long enough to cover the pants part. Skirt should now be 2" longer than the pants.
18. Bodice and skirt waist darts did not always line up properly.
19. The shawl collar was not working on wrap closure patterns such as the bathrobe.
Board Administrator, Dress Shop App
|Powered by Social Strata