An update to the recently released Dress Shop 8 has been posted and is available for free download.
This update includes the software changes needed to run the upgraded Doll Shop Deluxe. It also includes changes and fixes to the few items reported or requested by new users of Dress Shop 8. Anyone that has requested any of these changes or believes they may need them can download and install the update from the Livingsoft downloads page.
1. Some skirt shaping options were not displayed in the Options - Shaping and Finish dialog for hanky hem skirts.
2. Midriff panels and the skirts below them were not drafting properly.
3. The icons used to vary Mia's appearance and fabrics were made larger and labeled to be more readable.
4. The Skirt Flare Angle setting should now be available with any garment in the "Options - Shaping and Finish" dialog.
5. An option to select the older style A-Line skirt (rather than the revised DS8 style) is now provided in the Shaping and Finish dialog box. You may select an A-Line skirt that can be cut-on-the-fold (all flare at outseam) or one with a center seam and the flare shared outseam and center. The newer version looks like a flared 4-gore skirt.
6. Test Fit patterns were not printable when running Dress Shop 8 in demo mode.
7. Un-owned patterns may now be printed in "Auto" scale - fit-to-screen. This size is not useful for sewing, but can make handy copies of patterns for reference.
Board Administrator, Dress Shop App
|Powered by Social Strata