After the Dress Shop 6.17 updtate was released, there have been several problem reports that did result in program changes. A patch file was posted that incorporates all of those changes. This patch file may (optionally) be installed on top of Dress Shop 6.17 only. The patch can be downloaded and installed from this link:
Dress Shop 6.17 patch
For referrals, that URL is: http://www.LivingsoftNW.com/builds/DS6_17_patch7.exe
This patch includes the following changes:
1. Princess line patterns did not draft properly for users whose front waist measurement was greater than front bust, ab, and hip.
2. If no pattern was selected when changing measurement sets OR if you choose "No Blouse" or "No Pants", a Windows error occurred.
3. Princess line patterns did not draft properly if the armhole bottom was rotated to a position lower than the bust line. Caused a large bulge to the side seam, not to be confused with the shape you get when the side seam is tapered above the bust to the now narrower armhole width.
4. Princess line patterns did not draft properly when using children or men's measurements.
5. Front and back side seam lengths did not match for some flared princess line patterns, depending on measurements used.
6. The princess bodice side seam lines were not drafting.
Those are the changes included in the patch file. Each of those changes got a new patch. The current patch 7 incorporates and replaces them all. If you have gotten one in the past few days and are uncertain which one you got, you can get this latest one and have all of the changes listed.
Most of these issues only effected those with the measurements that triggered it. So, you need not get the patch unless you have seen one or more of these issues. The princess bodice lines and the Windows error when selecting no pattern would effect anyone that drafted those.
Board Administrator, Dress Shop App
|Powered by Social Strata