There is a new update available for Dress Shop. This release includes a handful of fixes and additions to the Dress Shop 8 product that were requested by customers during the past month. This update also includes the long awaited Complete Pants Customizer tool. Full details about this incredible tool are described at the links below, along with photos of the many of the patterns that are included with this design tool. The other changes included in this update are listed below.
1. The Size - Import Measurements function was not importing prior Dress Shop charts properly.
2. In the neckline dialog, the neck width and added front depth settings could not be set.
3. There was no way to scale a doll chart.
4. Hanky hem options and settings should now be available for use on any blouse, dress or skirt pattern.
5. The square neckline could not be used for the back neck shape.
6. If the outseam adjustment setting from the Complete Pants Customizer is used, the changed value is now printed on the pants pattern.
7. Doll armscye and sleeve cap notch markers were made larger.
8. When switching between male and female charts, the body type could stick, causing a woman's chart to draft patterns with male standards (no bust or waist darts in some patterns, for instance).
9. The Zoom or pattern scaling options were revised to allow fit-to-screen scaling while printing (complete reference copy) and 200% scaling for doll patterns.
10. The Fall collection Multi-Gore skirt did not get gore panel options in the Shaping and Finish dialog.
11. Kimono Blouse length settings did not fully work.
Board Administrator, Dress Shop App
|Powered by Social Strata