A new update to Dress Shop has been posted on the Livingsoft Northwest web site and is available for download and installation at this time. This update has corrections related to all problem reports submitted for build 6.17, including any patch files that have been posted for that build. There are no new patterns, products, features, or tools in this update.
The changes include:
1. Princess line patterns did not draft properly for users whose front waist measurement was greater than front bust, ab, and hip.
2. If no pattern was selected when changing measurement sets OR if you choose "No Blouse" or "No Pants", a Windows error occurred.
3. Princess line patterns did not draft properly if the armhole bottom was rotated to a position lower than the bust line. Caused a large bulge to the side seam, not to be confused with the shape you get when the side seam is tapered above the bust to the now narrower armhole width.
4. Princess line patterns did not draft properly when using children or men's measurements.
5. Front and back side seam lengths did not match for some flared princess line patterns, depending on measurements used.
6. The princess bodice side seam lines were not drafting.
7. Blouse finish options for curved in back and shirt tail in back were not working properly.
8. Pants center back waist dart was not adjusting properly.
9. Waisted dresses with no waist darts selected were getting an elastic waist casing that may not have been desired.
10. The way that asymmetric closures worked with waisted dresses was changed so that the custom shaped closure applied to the blouse and the skirt simply took on the width of the bottom of the closure. This allows for wrap designs in the waisted dresses.
11. Some jumpsuit patterns (men's coveralls were reported and fixed, but the fix should apply to any others that had the same issue) had a pants outseam that was slightly out of position.
12. The revision done in build 6.17 to remove excess fabric from the armhole for fitted tops with no side bust dart selected was removed.
13. The cutline of the hem for the shanghai jacket was not correct.
14. Several measurements towards the bottom of the complete chart would not display for users running Doll Shop or Dress Shop 5.
15. The Cool Jewel pattern was not drafting properly.
16. The skirt length of the casual empire waisted dress was much too short unless reference lines were being displayed.
Board Administrator, Dress Shop App
|Powered by Social Strata