New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sunday's Class
 Login/Join

posted
Hello Kaaren,

Printed out all the options on sleeves & could tell the difference, also could see where to change things if wanted. I learned so much about the tools from just one day.

Thanks for all the lightbulbs that shone while I was doing as you suggested.
(Not kissing up, just thanking you so much) Big Grin

Barbara In N. E. Georgia
aka Bobbieann

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That just makes my day! I'm so glad I reformatted these classes and it's getting good results.

Rather than describe over and over how everything works the goal now is to teach how to see what each design element/tool does so you can see for yourself by running the same types of critical "tests" of each option.

Before the summer is over my personal goal is to have all the classes in .pdf format to buy individually or as a collection for a minimal amount of money as an E-book. This will allow many more users who simply cant make it to class to get the same information your many weeks of attendance provide and users can work through it at their own pace.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wooohoooo, that is something worth waiting for.

Thanks,
Barbara in N. E. GA
(aka Bobbieann)

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh Kaaren, that would be wonderful. I've so wanted to be able to participate in the classes but Sunday is our family day and I work during the week. That would be absolutely wonderful. I know every one who participates in the classes learns so much.
Elaine

Posts: 152 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post