Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Problem Reports
 Login/Join

posted
I sent in 2 problem reports some days ago and have not received a reply. Response is usually quick. I was wondering if the reports were received or do I need to send again. They dealt with corrupt drafts on the cool jewel and the fitted shirt with classic yoke when both sides of pattern are displayed.

Thanks

Posts: 97 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<LivingSoft Support>
posted
If you have not received an answer, please resubmit the problem reports.

Thanks!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
They dealt with corrupt drafts on the cool jewel and the fitted shirt with classic yoke when both sides of pattern are displayed.

Thjis report hasnt been passed on to me- so someone else may be handling it if it was recvd. However could you tell whats wrong so I can do a little preliminary work.
The men's fitted dress shirt which ahs the classic yoke drafted just fine for me in right view and then in both sides view.

I usually don't use both side view as thats a lot of unnecessary printing.

I did have a problem loading the cool jewel ( which is a jabot not a full top) in that it wouldnt load at all..with all my beta test files its been "poofed". I have to grab it off another computer.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The cool jewel - the side seam goes down to a point between the bust and waist, then it goes back up to the bust then down to bottom.

The shirt is actually the women's fitted shirt not the men's. It is corrupt on one shoulder when both sides are displayed. I print out both sides when doing a 1/4 scale and then tape it together. I wasn't planning on printing this particular one, just had both sides showing and added the yoke.

I tried both of these with my chart and standard sizes and produced the same result. I have recreated this several times since then after having computer off, etc.

Do you want me to submit problem reports when I get back to that computer? No DS on this one.

Renee

posted Hide Post
The cool jewel drafts funky with just one side displayed in case that wasn't clear from the previous description.

posted Hide Post
quote:
The cool jewel drafts funky with just one side displayed in case that wasn't clear from the previous description.

The Cool Jewel pattern is not drafting correctly now, due to changes in princess line shaping done in the most recent update. We'll get that corrected for the next update.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post