Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    not Ds but it is sewing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

not Ds but it is sewing
 Login/Join

posted
This was just posted on a sewing list and I just thought I would share the information.

http://www.sewmuchcomfort.org/

Posts: 12 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the link. My husband is a retired Marine and Vietnam vet. This is worth following up on. It isn't just the actual clothing that helps, but the emotional support of knowing that someone took the time to do something for them. Hospitals can be quite isolating. And I can spare an hour or two of my time.

It is a priority of the US Navy's research programs to find ways to reduce the number of injuries to extremities. Not fast enough.

Carol
London

Posts: 21 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi MJ, If you go to the main Discussion List page and scroll down to the bottom you will see a Free For All section for off topic posts. One forum is for non Dress Shop sewing and the other for anything OT. Smiler Just an FYI. Wink

Posts: 141 | Location: Edmonton, Canada | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post