Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Please, help with settings?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please, help with settings?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone. I had to reload DS due to my laptop having a nervous breakdown and I cannot remember the print settings to use to get the most out of a page. Can someone help? I use the standard 8-1/2 x 11" sheets of paper. Thanks! Michelle

Dress Shop-7 Pro and MPD Pro Stand Alone

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Opps, I added my comment to trouble downloading and bumped myself down...need an answer regarding setting PDQ...anyone???

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Details can be found on the home page, under help, faqs and pritners..but briefly set your margins to top and bottom 0.5 and left/right to 0.25. you may wish to select draft mode for quicker printing. the other settigns it may help to set to bold lines for easier viewing.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THANKS !!!