Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Notification flag in Account
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Notification flag in Account
 Login/Join

posted
Going back to older discussions about users not receiving emails or notifications about DressShop, I thought this might be something to look into.

I've noticed the last two times that I have purchased DressShop products from the website, when I display my account after the order is confirmed, all of the notification/email boxes are cleared. No more check marks.

All of the three options were checked before since I rechecked the boxes after the previous purchase and I have been receiving emails. Is there any chance when an order is placed that it is re-initializing the notification/email fields?

Vicki

MPD Pro 4.00a, DS 9.09a, Win 7, IE10, HP Deskjet 7000 & Officejet Pro K8600

Posts: 208 | Location: in Texas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post