Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Can't get in touch with company...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can't get in touch with company...
 Login/Join

posted
I received my order confirmation on Dec 27 and still haven't received my book, Fashion That Fits. I have emailed multiple times but can't get a response.
In the confirmation email my shipping address is the same as my billing address which is not correct. I'm afraid this is why I'm not receiving it. I am frustrated that I can't get a reply and it's the only way to contact the company.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 01 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple things, I do support for the MPD program and quite frequently can not get my reply delivered because an email address has a typo, or is being blocked as spam. Please make sure that info1 at LivingsoftNW.com and reports1 at Livingsoft.com (we cannot post the actual email address on the forum as that will get harvested by automated spamming tools) addresses are in your address book so they are not dumped in your spam folder.

Please check your spam/junk mail folder for a reply from us.

Regards,
Kaaren

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dress Shop,

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I have checked for them. I watch my spam folder closely and there is no reply from either email address. The only difference between my billing/shipping addresses is the zip code so I'm worried it was sent to the wrong address since the order confirmation email lists the billing zip on both billing and shipping. I did look at my account address and it is correct there. It's been about 5 weeks now so I'm assuming I should have received it and there must be a problem.

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I received my order confirmation on Dec 27 and still haven't received my book, Fashion That Fits. I have emailed multiple times but can't get a response.
In the confirmation email my shipping address is the same as my billing address which is not correct. I'm afraid this is why I'm not receiving it. I am frustrated that I can't get a reply and it's the only way to contact the company.

Hi Tammy,

You appear to have a number of different issues here, so forgive me for the list....

1. Email not returned. This depends on what email address you sent to. I checked with those that handle customer enquiries and nobody has received anything from you this year. That suggests you used some email address that is not in use. What address did you send to? The Livingsoft web site's support page has direct links that are current and you should use those.

2. Shipping address not matching billing address in your customer account. Well, not quite. Actually, you have two separate customer accounts. One uses "tamaraklod" as the email address. That is not a valid email address and that account owns nothing. It has a Bloomington billing address and a Ft. Myers shipping address, but those are ignored, since that account owns no products. Your other account, which does have a valid email address and does own products, has Fort Myers for both billing and shipping address. You should probably log into that account and correct it to whatever you really intended.

3. Your order went astray. I'm not sure if it was due to the duplicate accounts, both of which have errors in them. Or, something else that we have not yet figured out. But, your order appears to have gone to another account / address altogether. Someone in Utah. Very weird.

In any case, I have asked shipping to rush out another copy of everything. Should it go to the Bloomington address or the Ft. Myers address?

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
The only difference between my billing/shipping addresses is the zip code so I'm worried it was sent to the wrong address since the order confirmation email lists the billing zip on both billing and shipping. I did look at my account address and it is correct there. It's been about 5 weeks now so I'm assuming I should have received it and there must be a problem.

Sorry. I saw this post after I responded to your other one. I do see the different zip codes in your Ft. Myers shipping and billing addresses. I presume the 33913 zip code is the proper one?

I think the problem our database processing your order was caused by that other account of yours that has the Bloomington billing address. Should we just remove that account? I'll email you off-forum so we can finish fixing this directly....

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love lists. Smiler
1. The only account I'm using is the one that owns the MPD, swimwear and the book. The other was started and I couldn't get back to it after getting sidetracked. I used the direct links from the help page to email each time.
2. The addresses are identical aside from the zip. The billing zip says 61702 (both say Ft. myers because my credit company has it listed that way) and the shipping zip says 33913. I just checked it again under my account details. The correct zip for shipping is 33913.
3. It went to Utah?? Very weird.
4. Thank you for your help. I'm loving the MPD program and feel much better finding a real person. Email can get very messed up, I know. Mine says it sent and was opened but by whom we'll never know... Maybe it went to Utah too..LOL

posted Hide Post
Sorry. I just saw your post after my own was posted. Yes, please remove the invalid account. Thank you for your help.