Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Show Reference Pattern
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show Reference Pattern
 Login/Join

posted
quote:
Cindy S. asked: Does anyone know if you can use the show pattern feature with the tap pants? When I try to show the fitted pant as my "show other pattern" over the tap pant it shows a really messed up fitted pant. Just trying to check the fit of the tap pant against the fitted pant to know if I need to adjust anything.

My response in the originating thread was erroneously based on the assumption we'll all have a "sloper" pattern that fits us as our first reference pattern.

To make your fitted pant the Reference pattern, do this:

Call up your Fitted Pant (or other pattern you want to make the reference pattern). Click View, Reference Pattern, Specify Other Pattern. Popup window will ask “Use the Fitted Pant (or other pattern you want to make the reference pattern) as a reference garment when viewing other pants?” Click OK. This will be on screen now. Go up and click on View, Reference Pattern, Show None, to turn it off.

Select a pattern with more built-in ease so you can readily view differences. Then go to View, Reference Pattern, Show Other Pattern. When done, Click on View, Reference Pattern, Show None, to turn it off.

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post