Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Pleated neck mock turtleneck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pleated neck mock turtleneck
 Login/Join

posted
I own DS9 Pro (with many addons) and MPD2.5 Pro and would like to make a pleated neck mock turtleneck and I have no idea how to accomplish that. Is it possible to make one using what I have, or do I need to buy something else? I had one of these tops and LOVED it so much it is worn out and gone and now I miss it!
Thanks,
Wren

MPD Pro, DS7 Pro, UP, UO, Illusions, EA, EL, FD1 & 2, FT, PD & many add-on patterns

Posts: 31 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: 22 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Load a pleated neck shell from Blouses, set your fit, sleeves, neck type etc and print

then change neck to standard use the same neck width and depth go to (pro tools if you have em) collar and pick a turtleneck.

Rats just reread your post and my eyes tricked me I thought you had MPD3.0 sorry- you need to upgrade!

Have Fun!
Kaaren

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
The MPD Pat would be 112621

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post