Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    what are you making?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what are you making?
 Login/Join

posted
What are you making from the new men's collection?

We would love to see photos!

Are you making the new classic shirt yoke for yourself or the men in your life?

How about the new insert pocket designs? where are you putting them?

You can create an entire casual wardrobe for men and use the new design elements for yourself as well.....so who comes first DH or DS or maybe just soemthing for you?( you deserve it!)

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Erm who comes 1st?Me and Dress Shop! ggggls.My time is spent, toying with the tools a lot. Smiler

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well -- I am mumbling to myself that the sloper for the straight skirt didn't fit and looked and the pattern in standard fit seemed to have 0 ease [think sloper fit]. So then I was about to blame the program when it dawned on me that maybe the 15 pounds that yet another drug has caused me to put on might actually be the cause of the skin tight skirt. I added ease [at least it looks that way on the 1/4 scale pattern] and have just cut out a new one sitting to be sewn. So in regards to men's wear - I have not even downloaded the new update. I am having enough issues with my body to throw that wrench into the mix. lol Just as soon as I get that straightened out - I will -- I promise.
As to the other thing on my sewing table, some one here got me hooked over on Pattern Review dot com and I am taking the online class with Kenneth King on rigid handbags. My Bombe bag is designed and the buckram is cut and ready to be steamed. I fell in love with the cloth so much I went back and bought move for a knee length straight skirt, shell with bateau neck and cap sleeve and the jacket will be the the mandarin. I am excited. Anyone want this 15 pounds? I would be happy to ship it to you at no cost.
Duckie

DS Pro 6.13 --
with everything,
Hat Shop,
Home Dec,
IE 6.0.2800,
Win XP SP1,
HP Deskjet 6800 wireless

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm making my jeans here,and using the idea's of CK jeans again.Also putting a pocket in front thats not the patch type,I drew a new side front from the pocket pattern,plus added seam allowance. I used linning which makes less bulk on the pocket curve.I also have some jeans snaps, that I will test to see how they will look, for added design element.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The mens collection has inserted front pockets with side seam/slant r curved entries and the sep pocket back and pocket back piece.

Works on womens pants as well.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post