Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update?
 Login/Join

posted
Has the new update been announced yet?not being pushy here,don't want to miss out lol.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Llantrisant I can't answer that for you. Not showing on the website yet...
But on the DS Club pages, back on the other list, there is a sneak preview of a top made with it. It's the raglan cap sleeve. Look under "more tops and blouses". looks very simple and very attractive. What do you think?

Posts: 35 | Location: UK | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some time today.July 11

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi All
Have to agree that top is very nice, So much so I went and purchased Sew Quick Summer Casuals Big Grin
Was wondering if it was sewn up with the serger?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just posted a Sneak Preview of my Cap Sleeve Raglan T in the DS club under tops.

It is so easy to make and even easier to wear. Love it!

Go take a look and be sure to buy this new collection..... It is easy, fun and works for summer!!

Nancy

I posted this to the other list last nite so sorry if you are seeing it twice!

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Help, please. I'd really like to look at the sneak preview of the cap sleeve raglan T, but I I don't know how to find the DS club?

Posts: 473 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
club si on Quiltroplis.two ways to get there
quiltroplis.com
then clubs ( their name not mine) then sewing then dress shop, apply for membership.

Why? well it is for DS registered owners only...as we show off pictures of ourselves in slopers and talk about numbers that are personal that we do't mind sharing with DS users but dont like the idea of sharing with the "world"

so please either use your registered with DS email, or if you want another please put that email in the comments box and full name .I hate turning down people but when I cant find them registered thats my only alternative.
password required for YOUR protection.
heres the shortcut
opolis.cc/cgi-bin/members/clubs

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks - I forgot about the quiltropolis site, don't go there often because the format doesn't suit me (I know, lots of people like it, different strokes for different folks). I think this new format will work well. Thanks again. I'll go look.

Posts: 473 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So where is the update?

Margaret (Meg)

Posts: 5 | Location: Spring Valley, CA | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I missed the area to look at the preview. Could someone please post it again? Thanks.

Are you honestly telling me that for this group we have to get online everytime we want to post a reply to a message? Not in this lifetime. If that is the case, I'll be signing off this "thing."

Posts: 2 | Location: Riverdale, UT | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
release will be announced this evening.

patrns4u@aol.com

posted Hide Post
Not at all.set your noticifation with repleis so you get an email, then reply to post.

patrns4u@aol.com

posted Hide Post
That's how I thought I had set it up. I'll look at it again. AJ

Posts: 2 | Location: Riverdale, UT | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Personally, I don't know why this stupid topic was even started. Isn't it *obvious* that Bob will post both the update and notification of it WHEN the durned thing is READY. All this topic has now caused is confusion that some one may have missed it. The day is not over until midnight and if it is delayed that is HIS prerogative for our benefit. Sheesh, no wonder the guy gets short tempered at times.

We have been assured that notification will be posted to a nice distinctive topic all on its own so no-one will miss it.

Mount St.Tessa blowing her top and letting off steam.

Posts: 141 | Location: Edmonton, Canada | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Bennett:
Are you honestly telling me that for this group we have to get online everytime we want to post a reply to a message?

Yes AJ you DO need to be online to post replies even if you received them via email notifications. People on DSL or cable don't notice it but dial-up people will notice. The "Reply to Post" link in the email opens up a browser window.

If you are on dial-up, you may want to open up Notepad, type the replies to the topics you received in email, then connect to internet. Click on the "Reply to Post" link and paste in your reply. This should shorten your conection time significantly as you won't be connected while you compose your thougts and type the reply.

Tessa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DS Deluxe
v6.13 on desktop
v6.09 on laptop

Posts: 141 | Location: Edmonton, Canada | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post