Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Can I get rid of previous updates.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I get rid of previous updates.
 Login/Join

posted
I have just bought 7.0....Can I uninstall all of my previous upgrades From 6.0 to 6.18 and then download the master from the website and still end up with everything I bought. I have about 11 updates and would like to clean up my files and get rid of them if I can. I have all of my measuremnet files in MPD so I don't have to worry about loosing them.

Posts: 22 | Location: Medford, Or | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have just bought 7.0....Can I uninstall all of my previous upgrades From 6.0 to 6.18 and then download the master from the website and still end up with everything I bought. I have about 11 updates and would like to clean up my files and get rid of them if I can. I have all of my measuremnet files in MPD so I don't have to worry about loosing them.

Yes you can do that and you should have a fully working DS7. But, it does not really clean up anything except the list of updates in your "Add / Remove Programs" list. No actual files are removed from your computer as they are all duplicated in successive updates. So, no hard drive space will be freed up and you will not have fewer files on your computer. Just a shorter list in the "Add / Remove" list. Nothing more.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post