Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Version 7 shows as 6.19.1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Version 7 shows as 6.19.1
 Login/Join

posted
I wanted to make certain I had the latest version of dress shop pro so I ran the version 7.0 update as well as the IE7 patch. After installing these, my computer still shows I have version 6.19.1. I "fetched" my activation codes thinking that might make a difference but it does not. Any ideas? Thanks.
JamieO

Posts: 1 | Location: White Mountains of Arizona | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wanted to make certain I had the latest version of dress shop pro so I ran the version 7.0 update as well as the IE7 patch. After installing these, my computer still shows I have version 6.19.1. I "fetched" my activation codes thinking that might make a difference but it does not. Any ideas? Thanks.

Either Dress Shop 6 or Dress Shop 7 can be activated from the same download, depending on which you own. If you upgrade to Dress Shop 7, you get more necklines, collars, closures, tools, and such. Your account shows that you own Dress Shop 6, not 7. You can read about and / or buy the upgrade to Dress Shop 7 from this link:

Dress Shop Upgrade

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post