Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    collar/stand with no seam allowances
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

collar/stand with no seam allowances
 Login/Join

posted
I just printed out a collar and stand with no seam allowances, planning to draw them in. The collar & stand are 1/2 inch apart, which will give me a scant 1/4 inch seam allowance. I can live with this, but other people might prefer a little more.

Would it be possible in a future fix to put a little more space between these 2 pieces printed on the same page? I don't know if it's a tweak or a revolution???

Kathy Warner

Posts: 81 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dilemna.if we put in more space someone is sure to be upset about wasting paper, too little, oops not enough room to ammend..

you can cut apart and lay the collar on another peice of paper,so you ahev ltos of room.

print with desired seam allowances and true or alter as desired.

if you are reshaping the collar, id cut and layout on another piece of paper.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post