Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Fast Holiday gift idea!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fast Holiday gift idea!
 Login/Join

posted
The new winter 11 collection has a fur vest that makes a stunning Holiday gift for any woman from pre teen to lets just say mature women.

For about a yard, use the measurement wizard to create a close enough chart, use the fabric layout under file to determine yardage needed, most faux furs are 60" wide.

One length of the fur,(readily available at the fabric chain stores) one yard of lining and you are in buisness for a serious gift!

I made mine in BLUE faux mink from Mood...with black china silk lining. I bought 1 yard and have left overs for a collar/cuffs or scarf.

Just 2 shoulder seams, 2 side seams and to the edge lining- took less than 1 hr to cut and stitch! and is better looking than any I have seen in the department stores!

Happy Holidays!!

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post