Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Refernence Lines at Side
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Refernence Lines at Side
 Login/Join

posted
I just noticed that the reference lines for waist, ab and hip do not match up on my side seams. The bust lines are lined up but below that the back lines are lower. The waist shaping does not match as a result. There is about 5/8" difference.

What measurments should I look at to correct this? My actual back waist is lower than my front but shouldn't the lines meet at the side?

Thank you,
Renee

Posts: 97 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just noticed that the reference lines for waist, ab and hip do not match up on my side seams. The bust lines are lined up but below that the back lines are lower. The waist shaping does not match as a result. There is about 5/8" difference.

What measurments should I look at to correct this? My actual back waist is lower than my front but shouldn't the lines meet at the side?

You DONT. The reference line may not match as the full lengths front to back, and waist position front to back are not aligned.

The reference lines are a landmark but not necessarily accurate at side. They are accurate at A point on the line but the draft from center to side may vary considerably.

Kaaren

You

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post