Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gored skirts
 Login/Join

posted
I am pleased that I did receive the announcement about the new DS patterns that are soon to be available. I do have a question. The gored skirts will they be fitted at the waist? Currently the ones in dress shop are elastic waist. Thanks for the info
Elaine

Posts: 152 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am pleased that I did receive the announcement about the new DS patterns that are soon to be available. I do have a question. The gored skirts will they be fitted at the waist? Currently the ones in dress shop are elastic waist. Thanks for the info

Both elastic and fitted waist options are included in those patterns.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<SUNNYE>
posted
I didn't receive this announcement.
Could someone tell me about it please?
Thanks

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just click gored skirts above the text and it will take you to the entire 'thread" on this topic. Your isp must be running.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't receive an announcement either. But frankly, I'm tired of saying I didn't receive announcements. Guess you guys just don't want my money.

Posts: 473 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I didn't receive an announcement either. But frankly, I'm tired of saying I didn't receive announcements. Guess you guys just don't want my money.

You certainly do seem to have a great deal of difficulty in this area, Judith. On March 12, you posted that you had received your Livingsoft March newsletter. That newsletter included the only notification or announcement that anyone has received regarding gored skirts (bottom left column). If you prefer to get your news through this forum, rather than the reading the newsletter, that certainly works too.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frowner This is me, embarrassed. I thought the poster was talking about yet another annoucement, I didn't realize that she was talking about a newsletter. Yes I received the newsletter.

Posts: 473 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post