Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    princess styles plus raglan sleeves
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

princess styles plus raglan sleeves
 Login/Join

posted
Are there an individual pattern packets that have a combination of princess style (armhole and/or shoulder) with a raglan sleeve option?

Blouse or dress packet would be fine.

I bought ppckt 1019 thinking it would have this combination but it does not.

Do I have to buy a much more expensive collection to get this?

Jean
ds7

Posts: 50 | Registered: 08 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know the answer to this??
Jean
ds7

Posts: 50 | Registered: 08 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spring & Summer Fashions collection has your princess/raglan (armhole)

If you have MPD you can get it there.(only armhole raglan)

Posts: 10 | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jean, I was quite intrigued with that style too. I bought Set #1055 which had a Raglan Princess Jacket. I just checked and I can't see that Set available. I remember I deliberated between buying the blouse and the jacket set with that sleeve.
I must confess I never sewed it so I don't know how the reality is....someday.
Anya

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jean--
I am able to get either a blouse or dress with princess lines and a raglan sleeve in DS7Pro. Raglan does show up in my sleeve choices. However, I have had the program for a few years and have all the tools and many of the collections, so I don't know where or when this option was made available. I know that may not be very helpful, but just wanted to let you know it is available somehow! The cut-off point for the sleeve looks very similar to a princess halter. If you have that pattern and another plain pattern with a raglan, perhaps you can tweak them to fit each other. HTH! Sandy

Posts: 68 | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post