New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two profiles
 Login/Join

<Rose Marie>
posted
I have glanced at the member list to see if others are in the same boat I am. I see a few names that are similiar...example "Barb W South Carolina, Barb Wise South Carolina, Rose Marie Vienna, Virginia, RoseMarie (this is me) and I see Betty Ann, BettyAnn. They appear to have done the same thing I did. That is to re-register when the initial registration did not let us back in. When I tried logging in with my name, the error message told me: Message from Groupee
Login failed. Please double-check your login credentials.

Then I decided to re-confirm my registration and this was the message I got.

Message from Groupee
USER_OID is invalid.

So now I have one profile I can access (the last one) and one I can't. The one I did first. How can I delete one of them?
Thanks,
Rose Marie (RoseMarie...second time)

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Hi Rose Marie,

I'm still working this issue. I've started a new Forum for FAQ and Help on issues like this. Hopefully in a couple days I'll an answer on how to fix this.

Don't worry about the duplicates just yet. We will either fix them or delete them. I'll explain how to do this in the FAQ.

BTW: you are surely not alone in this. I'm guessing about 10% of us had this problem. I'm trying to find the common cause.

Thank!

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Cathy>
posted
Rose Marie...the boat is big...I too subscribed twice but am certain the bugs will get worked out soon. You should see my e-mail in outlook, I am getting LOTS Eeker of copies of each post. I figure I can use the delete button in the meantime until they get they get the bugs worked out. Until then, a nice glass of red wine a big bowl of popcorn and a finger on the delete key.

Cathy aka Cathyb

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You should be able to see that the "to" you are receiving has both of your log in names.

You could set up a rule to have multiple defined sections... one being if the "to" is "your login name" move it to a different folder or delete it- since it is a duplicate.

You could set up a rule to delete the name for the account you don't want to see - so you will only have 1 set of emails to read.

The delete option in rules for Outlook Express only puts the emails into the delete folder. Depending on your settings, you can see them in your delete folder - on mine they go away if I leave the program.

Another option is to stop the emails to the good account, and only receive one copy on the unaccessable account.

WE do have options until this is solved.

I know all email programs are different, but hopefully this will help someone.

Hugs,

Connie A - Princeville HI
Hat Shop 1.1update
Win XP Pro sp3 - IE 8 -
HPDJ wireless 6100 series

Posts: 101 | Location: Princeville, Hawaii (Kauai) | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post