Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    DS & MPD computer question (OT?)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DS & MPD computer question (OT?)
 Login/Join

posted
Currently my hard drive is in the FAT format. I would like to change to the NTFS format. Is anyone using the NTFS format with DS & MPD? Have you had any problems running either program with the NTFS format?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.
TIA for any info.
Dee

DS Pro v7, MPD Pro v1.07, Win XP Pro, IE 7

Posts: 3 | Location: WA | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dee:
Currently my hard drive is in the FAT format. I would like to change to the NTFS format. Is anyone using the NTFS format with DS & MPD? Have you had any problems running either program with the NTFS format?

TIA for any info.
Dee
I use NTFS, and no problems running eighter program for me.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the feedback. I feel much better about changing the format knowing that someone has had success with NTFS. I guess I'll cross my fingers and dive right in ;-)
Dee
quote:
Originally posted by Llantrisant:
quote:
Originally posted by Dee:

TIA for any info.
Dee
I use NTFS, and no problems running eighter program for me.

DS Pro v7, MPD Pro v1.07, Win XP Pro, IE 7

Posts: 3 | Location: WA | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post