Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    I have 2 entries in the member list.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have 2 entries in the member list.
 Login/Join

posted
Okay, am I the first one to break the message board signon process?

I first setup my account with my Screen Name as "Vicki in TX". After my first post when I entered my Signature info using "My Profile", I changed my Screen Name to "Vicki" since it gave the option of entering location separately. Then I did a test email in "Test out the Forum" and it worked fine.

Tonight I tried to sign on with the system remebering my logon. It recognized me as "Vicki" at the Welcome Message but would't let me into "My Space" .. it came up with the logon screen instead and gave an error when I tried to signon in that screen.

So I figured that it lost the pointer to my signon somehow. Tried setting it up again and it told me I couldn't use the screen name "Vicki" because someone already had it. DA! That's me! Since it wouldn't let me into "My Space" or send a message, I changed it back to "Vicki in TX" which it let me do even though "Vicki" and "Vicki in TX" have the same email address and password.

Now when I go into the member list I'm listed as both "Vicki" and "Vicki in TX". Help!!!

Hopefully, the Groupee database isn't as confused as I am at this point.

MPD Pro 4.00a, DS 9.09a, Win 7, IE10, HP Deskjet 7000 & Officejet Pro K8600

Posts: 208 | Location: in Texas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't feel bad we all make mistakes,/happy accidents rather.SmilerI made a biggie with my emails contributions, I had a few there,so just on digest now.Maybe we should have puter lessons for those of us intimidated by puters lol.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Rose Marie>
posted
Me, too!!! When I could not sign on using the first screen name and password (everything was invalid), I decided to re-register. Now I have 2 entries in the member list. Is there a way to delete one? Rose Marie (showing up as RoseMarie)

Reply With QuoteReport This Post