Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Printing options
 Login/Join

posted
Is there any way to change the color the grid prints in? The yellow is so pale that I can't see it under regular household lighting, only in the daytime when our house is full of natural light.

I use the grid to make minor changes to the sloper pattern rather than printing out a whole new pattern for each thing I try to modify.

Thanks!

Aloha!

Posts: 12 | Location: Oahu, Hawaii | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is there any way to change the color the grid prints in? The yellow is so pale that I can't see it under regular household lighting, only in the daytime when our house is full of natural light.

I use the grid to make minor changes to the sloper pattern rather than printing out a whole new pattern for each thing I try to modify.

In the File menu - Settings dialog, check the box labeled "Make pattern lines dark and bold". It makes all lines wider and bolder, including the grid lines. It's still yellow and brown, but darker and brighter. Might help some...

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Bob! I'll give it a try.

Aloha!

Posts: 12 | Location: Oahu, Hawaii | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can set the color to black only
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post