Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Help with Activation codes -- is site down?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help with Activation codes -- is site down?
 Login/Join

posted
I'm trying to reload my activation codes (new computer) and it seems like the site is down. When I click to go there it just circles.

Can I get the activation codes emailed instead? gingerlew39@verizon.net

Posts: 4 | Registered: 15 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Open your program, go to File> settings for MPD and Just File> retrieve my codes for DS. Enter your registered email address and password. Be pateint the more you own the longer it takes to find your account, collect your codes and install them in your computer.

IObviouslky you must have an active itnert connection. I just tried it and the system is active and working.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Open your program, go to File> settings for MPD and Just File> retrieve my codes for DS. Enter your registered email address and password. Be pateint the more you own the longer it takes to find your account, collect your codes and install them in your computer.

IObviouslky you must have an active itnert connection. I just tried it and the system is active and working.

Kaaren tried activations in MPD. That one is working. Dress Shop auto-activations are not. This is another temporary side-effect of the change going on with the web servers. Real problem, but temporary. We'll let you know as soon as it is resolved.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm trying to reload my activation codes (new computer) and it seems like the site is down. When I click to go there it just circles.

Can I get the activation codes emailed instead?

I have had your activation codes sent. But, just in case that service is not working properly, you can also login to the Livingsoft web site and your codes should all be displayed there. I did that with your account just now and that service is working properly.

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kaaren tried activations in MPD. That one is working. Dress Shop auto-activations are not. This is another temporary side-effect of the change going on with the web servers. Real problem, but temporary. We'll let you know as soon as it is resolved.

The issue with Dress Shop auto-activations was resolved by the web server folks this morning and should now be working properly.