Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    My Pattern Designer & Dress Shop Prp
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Pattern Designer & Dress Shop Prp
 Login/Join

posted
Can someone please tell me the main differences between My Pattern Designer and the Dress Shop Pro software? Just looking through ther two of them it seems as though Dress Shop Pro has many more options. Thanks for you input.
Wendy

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The main difference is the way you can purchase patterns. MPD contains about 200,000 possible patterns, DS has about 700+.

Dress Shop you get a block of patterns dependant on the type of program you purchase. You may then purchase collections- the smallest of which is about 15 patterns and then use options to adjust your selections. I think of DS as the point, click, make design adjustments and print program.

MPD you get the program and a block of patterns but you may then purchase patterns as collections or one at a time. I think of MPD as a Design tool where you literally design your own pattern from the massive catalog of elements. Using the powerful designer tools to make adjustments.

Both use similar sizing, measurement wizard, standard sizes and custom charts. Both offer a liter version and a pro version.

Most importantly Both WORK and can achieve the goal of custom sizing for the individual body.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post