Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Dress Shop 6.16 Help needed with program !
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dress Shop 6.16 Help needed with program !
 Login/Join

posted
Hello Everyone !

Greetings from Finland !

I bought Dress Shop 6 some time ago and I have upgraded to version 6.16 and as of yet I have not been able to get it to work properly with Windows XP Pro regarding drafting and viewing the patterns on screen. The screen shows a blank. It works ok with Windows Me, but I don't want to work with my old Windows Me when I have the new Windows XP Pro. Does anybody else have this problem, or can anyone help me !

Regards, Rowney

EDIT: I got it to work after all, by changing my location Finland in Windows XP to read United Kingdom or United States and the patterns showed on screen. So this post can be for any member outside of the USA that may have the same problem ! Just change your location in Windows when using the program to an English speaking country !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rowney,

Posts: 1 | Location: Finland | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<LivingSoft Support>
posted
Good morning Rowney,

If you will contact me directly at support@livingsoftnw.com I will be happy to get with you and get you up and sewing.

PeggySue
TechSupport

Reply With QuoteReport This Post