Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    having trouble moving measurements to new computer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

having trouble moving measurements to new computer
 Login/Join

posted
I'm trying to move Dress Shop to a new computer & for some reason the measurements "don't take".
I put them on a flash drive & copied/dragged & dropped into C>program files>Living Soft>Dress Shop. But when I open Dress Shop & ask for the measurements they are not there (the window is empty). I didn't have Dress Shop open when I did it, I'm assuming that is correct.
Is there something you have to do to get the program to access the files the first time you use them?
I'm totally stumped, getting a little frustrated. I know I can just retype all the info but UGH! Probably could have had it half done by now though ; )
Oh another interesting thing. I do have MPD installed all ready & it took the measurement files & they work there. It's a puzzle!

MPD Pro DS Pro 7.02, Pattern Library (1-14 & up through 1046), FD1&2, UP, UO, Hat Shop, Doll Shop Deluxe, Princess Designer, Fit Tool, illusions, Hat shop, Spring & Summer 2005, Activewear II Windows XP, IE 6 CanonS520 Men's Essentials

Posts: 59 | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post