Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DS9Bonus
 Login/Join

posted
Just upgraded to DS9. How come when I open something in the DS9Bonus menu it tells me "The patterns in this collection are only available through a limited upgrade offer"? And they will not print nor save??

Posts: 23 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just upgraded to DS9. How come when I open something in the DS9Bonus menu it tells me "The patterns in this collection are only available through a limited upgrade offer"? And they will not print nor save??

It was the way you upgraded. If you go to the upgrade page and choose it there, then the bonus collection is automatically added to your shopping cart and you get it with your upgrade.

It appears that you went to the store page and chose Dress Shop 9 Pro there. That is treated like a new purchase and it does not put the bonus collection into your cart. Once you login, you will get the discounted price. But, not the free bonus collection.

I have added that product to your customer account. Next time you auto-activate, the patterns in the Dress Shop 9 Bonus Collection folder should load and print for you.

Anyone considering upgrading, be sure to visit the upgrade page. That is where the offer of the free bonus collection is presented and that is the only place that will put that product into your shopping cart. Lesser mortals (those buying Dress Shop 9 for the first time) do not get that bonus collection.... ;-)

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I must have done the same thing and having the same problem.Could you fix mine to, sure would appreciate it.Thanks
Lisa Berry
Dress Shop 5 QuickFit
Dress Shop Ultimate Pants
Hat Shop
Add On #1
Add On #2
Add On #3
Add On #4
Add On #5
Add On #6
Add On #7
Add On #8
Add On #9
Add On #10
Add On #11
Add On #12
Dress Shop 5 Advanced
Pattern Set #1045
Pattern Set #1046
Pattern Set #1048
Pattern Set #1052
Dress Shop 6 Deluxe
Dress Shop 6 Fashion Designer 1
Dress Shop 6 Fashion Designer 2
Dress Shop Princess Designer
Dress Shop Fit Tool
Dress Shop 6 Pro
Dress Shop Illusions
Dress Shop Activewear II
Dress Shop Sew Quick Collection
Dress Shop Spring & Summer Collection 2005
Add On #13
Dress Shop 7 Pro
Dress Shop 8 Pro
Dress Shop Fall Collection
Dress Shop 9 Pro
Complete Pants Customizer
Dress Shop Spring and Summer 2011 Collection

Posts: 1 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I must have done the same thing and having the same problem.Could you fix mine to, sure would appreciate it.

'Tis done. Be sure to use "File - Activate Products" to let your desktop program know....

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess I did this too. Please add this to my account as well.

Connie Amundson
kamahana20@gmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by Board Administrator:
quote:

It was the way you upgraded. If you go to the upgrade page and choose it there, then the bonus collection is automatically added to your shopping cart and you get it with your upgrade.

It appears that you went to the store page and chose Dress Shop 9 Pro there. That is treated like a new purchase and it does not put the bonus collection into your cart. Once you login, you will get the discounted price. But, not the free bonus collection.

I have added that product to your customer account. Next time you auto-activate, the patterns in the Dress Shop 9 Bonus Collection folder should load and print for you.

Anyone considering upgrading, be sure to visit the upgrade page. That is where the offer of the free bonus collection is presented and that is the only place that will put that product into your shopping cart. Lesser mortals (those buying Dress Shop 9 for the first time) do not get that bonus collection.... ;-)

Posts: 2 | Location: Princeville, Kauai | Registered: 21 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks bob, but could you tell me where the upgrade page is? I couldn't find it. I found the UPDATE page. Is it the same thing?

posted Hide Post
The long way is go the the main page, click on DS9 right at the top of the page ( tell me more) then when that comes up- off to the left is "Upgrade pricing"

or use the direct URL
DS9 Upgrade

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also did not get the bonus designs with the upgrade to DS9. I assumed I had, but after the discussions above I checked. When I click on those bonus patterns, I get a message that those are available only to a special upgrade offer. Sorry, I am one of those who need to have it added to their account.
foxieden@hotmail.com

Posts: 32 | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
The long way is go the the main page, click on DS9 right at the top of the page ( tell me more) then when that comes up- off to the left is "Upgrade pricing"

And, the easiest way has always been to go to the Livingsoft home page and click on the link there labeled "Upgrade To Dress Shop 9".

posted Hide Post
Ok. me again. I've forgotten how to get DS on second computer. I tried to activate codes on second computer, but it still tells me I have DS8. Tell me once again how to do it.

Thanks

posted Hide Post
First download and Install the DS9 Upgrade.

Then go to File>retrieve codes- give it time to reach the web account, collect the codes and install them all.

also check your preferences and do your page set up

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still wanting the DS9Bonus,
I upgraded to DS9 but the Bonus designs were not activated. Evidently I upgraded wrong. Should I be sending in an email instead about this?
foxieden@hotmail.com

posted Hide Post
Problem reports go directly to the person that can help you- with all the pertinent data needed to get yoru account cleared.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I upgraded to DS9 but the Bonus designs were not activated. Evidently I upgraded wrong. Should I be sending in an email instead about this?

Sorry, I missed your first note among the different topics that have gotten into this forum thread. I have added the bonus collection to your account and the next time you activate, they should work for you...

posted Hide Post
Thanks, I got the email notice, and activated the Bonus patterns with no problems. Thanks again for your quick response.
foxieden@hotmail.com