Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    pant drafting with 6.13v
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

pant drafting with 6.13v
 Login/Join

posted
When I download DS 6.13v then print fitted pants, box appeared asked if pant should be drafted by new method. I don't like new method so how go back to old method of drafting for pants the pop-up box indicate you could go back it would be your choice. Can anyone help!

tia

Lona Dill

Posts: 5 | Location: Linn, Missouri | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
When I download DS 6.13v then print fitted pants, box appeared asked if pant should be drafted by new method. I don't like new method so how go back to old method of drafting for pants the pop-up box indicate you could go back it would be your choice. Can anyone help!

File menu, Settings option. Uncheck the box that refers to extra waist ease in pants and skirts.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post