Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Upgrade & Install on newish computer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upgrade & Install on newish computer
 Login/Join

<Joanne>
posted
Hi all,

I have DS 6 on an old laptop that I no longer use. My current laptop running Vista Ultimate has NO DS products on it yet. I have DS Pro and a slew of other stuff. What is the procedure for updating when you have no DS Pro on a computer yet? Please be specific. Thank you.

Joanne in NH

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have DS 6 on an old laptop that I no longer use. My current laptop running Vista Ultimate has NO DS products on it yet. I have DS Pro and a slew of other stuff. What is the procedure for updating when you have no DS Pro on a computer yet? Please be specific. Thank you.

There are two answers to this question depending on what you intend. If you expect to UPGRADE to the current Dress Shop 9, use the first answer. If you just want the latest copy of Dress Shop 7 Pro (the version you own), use the 2nd answer:

ANSWER 1 - Upgrading to Dress Shop 9:

1. Purchase the Dress Shop 9 upgrade for $69 before the special price expires on 5/31.

2. Visit the Livingsoft web site's download page here: http://www.livingsoftnw.com/DownloadsNew.htm

3. Download and install the Drss Shop 9 "Full Product Download".

4. Run it and select "File - Activate Products". Enter your email address and password, click on "Activate Products" and you are done.

ANSWER 2 - Getting the latest version of Dress Shop 7:

1. Visit the Livingsoft web site's download page here: http://www.livingsoftnw.com/DownloadsNew.htm

2. Download and install the Drss Shop 7 "Full Product Download".

3. Run it and select "File - Enter Keycode - Get My Keycodes". Enter your email address and password, click on the "Go Get Keycodes" button and you are done.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi- it is simpler than you think
visit the home page and click downloads

http://www.livingsoftnw.com/

Sign into "your account" at the very top of the page using your registered email address and password.

Close your firewall and anti virus programs

Download the Full update according to what you own. (Upgrade now for the latest version at a discount)

After the download is complete
Install
Then go to File>retrieve my activation codes
Wait long enough for the computer to access the store account, retrieve the codes and install them for you. Click yes to restart

return to File> settings and set your preferences and one more File>Page set up to establish your printer settings and connection.

Start having Fun!
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Joanne>
posted
Thank you Administrator & Kaaren. Joanne

Originally posted by Joanne:
Hi all,

Joanne in NH[/QUOTE]

Reply With QuoteReport This Post