Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need user info
 Login/Join

posted
where can I get more detailed information on how to use the new discussion board/ what is Karma? etc. Thanks

Posts: 7 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Hi,

Under the "Tools" tab, is a link to the help pages. Try there first.

The full User Manual for our board is available at Eve's User Guide. This is a really big document, but the chapter for "Forums" has tons of useful information.

Have Fun!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dress Shop,

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Karma is this boards way of keeping track of how often you post messages. As you post more, you build more Karma Smiler

Have Fun!

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Patricia>
posted
I think that I have finally figured this out.
With the discussions of changes, my wish is that
it continue with great things, and not go away.
I love the program and hope that it grows in the right direction, for I have tried other program, and liked this one for better.

I would like to wish Annette many great things to come her way. Thank you for what you have done with the program and best wishes that you can still have peace of mind.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok I can post I can read on site, but cannot get to profile etc. cannot get anywhere I can check to I am not getting any mail strange and a real pain. cheryl

mail to: gasc61944@verizon.net

Posts: 13 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I finally got everything right and am aok.
Sarah

Posts: 11 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
after building a SECOND profile with an alternate email address, I finally am on the board...I don't know if I should ever log off...the last time I did that, the system claimed I didn't exist Smiler

DS6 Pro Suite w/FD 1&2 version 6.092; add-ons 1-14; all pattern sets through 1046 plus 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052; Illusions; Casual Princess; Princess Designer; S&S 2005; Activewear II; UP; Quick Summer on pre-order; Hat Shop; Home Dec; UO; IE6; XP Pro; HP 5650

Betty Ann
"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb

Posts: 2 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
test to see if I can get mail. Cheryl

mail to: gasc61944@verizon.net

Posts: 13 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone,
It appears that the new list is working great for me. If anyone needs help with Home Dec, please do not hesitate to let me know. I'd be happy to help anyone with it.
Thanks for your interest in Home Dec Sampler

Posts: 7 | Location: Jefferson City, MO | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Testing Sig.
Cool beans!

Paula S
DS Pro 6.09
Pattern sets: 1002-1004, 1007, 1009-1016, 1019, 1023-1028, 1031, 1033, 1035, 1036
WinXP SP2, IE 6.0, Firefox
HP Laserjet 5

My Picture Albums

Posts: 4 | Location: Busytown, USA | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just signed on. Hope this is right
Janet the barefootlady

Posts: 4 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, I'm here, wish I knew HTML so I could put a sig. Maybe later, I'll learn.
Corky

Posts: 2 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You don't need to know HTML to put in a signature. I just used plain text. Just go to the signature block and type what you want for a sig.

Kat >^..^<
My Pattern Designer Pro 1.09, DS Pro & Doll Shop Deluxe Fashion Designer Suite v7.02, Doll Shop Deluxe, FD1, FD2, Activewear II, Spring & Summer 2005, Men's Essential, DS Fit Tool, DS Princess Designer, Illusions, Ultimate Outerwear, Ultimate Pants, Add-ons 1-14, All pattern sets through 1046, plus 1050, Hat Shop 1.1, Home Dec Sampler 1.02, Win XP Home, HP C5180, IE 7.

Posts: 15 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I think I figured out how to get the messages to my Yahoo account. Now I need to figure out how to delete some of the forums. I don't own DOll SHop and don't need the extra mail. Is this figured out yet? I could use some help.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Corky:
Ok, I'm here, wish I knew HTML so I could put a sig. Maybe later, I'll learn.
Corky

If you want a fancy HTML sig click the reply button on any topic, type in your sig lines using the little formatting icons above the reply box. Then highlight and copy all the formatted sig text. Close the reply box without clicking the "Post Now" button then move over to your sig box under profile and paste it in.

Tessa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DS Deluxe
v6.13 on desktop
v6.09 on laptop

Posts: 141 | Location: Edmonton, Canada | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post