Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Unable to locate Sew Quick Summer Casuals Dresses
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unable to locate Sew Quick Summer Casuals Dresses
 Login/Join

posted
I was planning on sewing up a few quick dresses for our vacation this weekend, so I purchaced the Sew Quick Summer Casuals.
I am unable to locate 3 dresses that are listed on the Living Soft web site for the Sew Quick Summer Casuals. They are the
Raglan Surplice Dress, Vee Neck Panel Dress and the Lariat Neck Tank Dress. I can't even find them under the product preview!!! I see reglan surpice and lariet neck syles under the blouses, but not under dresses.
I do not want to take the time to hand draft the bottom of the dresses, no flare can be added with the fitted blouse restrictions.
Could these missing patterns be incuded in the upcoming fix???
Thanks Joanne Damon

Posts: 20 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The livingsoftnw.com page on sew quick needs to be updated. The list was created from the original design list.

The V neck panel evolved to the wide neck panel during testing

The lariat neck tank was replaced by the stretch panel surplice which is sleeveless.

and the flared surplice.
The cap sleeve raglan blouse also took the place of one of the "starter line up " dresses.

Not everything makes the cut but we MUST update that list.

The original pattern count was 25 and we released 30

The names of quite a few changed but the patterns are the same.

I am very sorry that I didnt catch that before release.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post