Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    My Daughter made a dress
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Daughter made a dress
 Login/Join

posted
I'm thrilled. My daughter came with a piece of fabric and wanted to make a dress. Been trying to get her interrested in sewing before and this thrills me. She chose a gathered halter sheath. We had to do a little pencil work since she wanted to have the neck lowered but wanted it straight across instead of curved . But it turned out really good. She was happy with it and I'm hoping she will get the bug. Wink

Posts: 67 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't it nice when they finally "see the picture"?

Can we see a picture?

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just put a picture under the general DS projects. I'm so proud. I think she did a pretty good job for a beginning project. Maybe this will spur her on to more.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VERY nice.and great job for a first project!
Shes adoreable.......

I just spent only 3 minites and saw so many new pictures I haven't had time to look at.
Freda love that suit!

Way to go ladies.....
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post