Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wish List Request
 Login/Join

posted
Is it possible to make the boxes which hold the numbers ever so slightly bigger on the pattern summary. My back curve break point is on the larger size and the number never prints fully
Try typing a B1 number of 10 7/16 in to the crotch tool and then go to pattern summary [first click design] and you will see what I mean. I have to hand write them every time and often I forget. Then it is rummage time when I can't see what I have done.
Low on the request list but who knows it might be an easy fix.
Duckie

DS Pro 6.13 --
with everything,
Hat Shop,
Home Dec,
IE 6.0.2800,
Win XP SP1,
HP Deskjet 6800 wireless

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
switch to decimals it will fit.
K

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since decimals don't actually speak to my non-math mind, I will not do that.
Guess I will just have to continue to remember to write in the fraction.
Duckie

DS Pro 6.13 --
with everything,
Hat Shop,
Home Dec,
IE 6.0.2800,
Win XP SP1,
HP Deskjet 6800 wireless

<Marilyn in Brisbane>
posted
Duckie

Download the free Calculator from http://pattern.stringcodes.com/. It converts fractions to decimals. 7/16 = .4375. Enter your measurement as 10.44 or 10.437. This is an amazing little calculator - has buttons for all fractions (including 16ths and 32nds) and can be used to calculate radius of a circle - ie enter waist circumference and it will tell you the radius need to make a 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 or full circle skirt.

With this Calculator, you won't need to think about converting fractions to decimals. Just hit the button for the fraction you want, and it gives you the decimal number for you to type into your measurement chart.

Marilyn in Brisbane

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well just duh. I have that calculator. I even have the icon on my desktop next to cool ruler and dress shop. Just forgot about it.
fuzzy duckie

DS Pro 6.13 --
with everything,
Hat Shop,
Home Dec,
IE 6.0.2800,
Win XP SP1,
HP Deskjet 6800 wireless