Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Epson printer
 Login/Join

posted
I have Dress Shop pro and have an Epson R2200 printer which can print in columns up tp 4 sheets long. I have used it before with no problems. My lap top had to go in for repair and when it came back they tech had removed and reloaded windows. When I reinstalled the printer software it will only print one sheet ane then the other sheet are ejected. I did check the setting in Dress Shop and they are set to print in columns. Is there anything else I should do to get it to print the pieces in one strip. Please note that it did print right before.

Thank you ,

Donna

Posts: 5 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have Dress Shop pro and have an Epson R2200 printer which can print in columns up tp 4 sheets long. I have used it before with no problems. My lap top had to go in for repair and when it came back they tech had removed and reloaded windows. When I reinstalled the printer software it will only print one sheet ane then the other sheet are ejected. I did check the setting in Dress Shop and they are set to print in columns. Is there anything else I should do to get it to print the pieces in one strip. Please note that it did print right before.

Reinstalling Windows would have no effect on any Dress Shop settings you may have made. They should be intact and unchanged. You mentioned that you reinstalled your printer driver, but are you certain it was the latest version? If you installed from the printer CD, you may have reverted to an earlier driver that had been replaced or updated since that CD was made. Check the Epson web site for the most recent driver and see if that helps. All I can think to suggest....

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post