Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Missing from 6.10?
 Login/Join

posted
I went to look at the lariet blouse as my DD is heavily into halters and halter-type tops. What happened?

I see a drafted top, but it honestly looks like a regular camisole. I tried to change the neckline and it changed to a sloper-like shell. Is there a fix coming with the patch Bob promised?

I WILL win the stash battle even if it means hocking the cats!

Posts: 10 | Location: Far West | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FabricFreak:
I went to look at the lariet blouse as my DD is heavily into halters and halter-type tops. What happened?

I see a drafted top, but it honestly looks like a regular camisole. I tried to change the neckline and it changed to a sloper-like shell. Is there a fix coming with the patch Bob promised?

1. A patch is coming? That would be good to have posted as a follow-up in the Updates forum. What else is supposed to be included in this patch?

2. I think that's the pattern. Go look in the Help files for Assembly instructions -- I don't know if this is merely a second option for the dart or if it is the original intention for this top, but darts are converted to gathers for a ruching effect at either side seams or center seam. I didn't buy the new collection so I can't print and compare the two patterns (someone else said it looks just like the spaghetti strap tank). I guess I could turn on grids and count but since I am not making this top, I'm going to let you do that Razzer

DSPro 6.14 (w/patch a) ... Fashion Designer 1&2, Fit Tool, Princess Designer
Activewear II, Spring/Summer 2005, Illusions, Ultimate Outerwear, Ultimate Pants
Add-Ons 1-14, Pattern Sets 1044-46, 1049-52
Windows XP

Posts: 126 | Location: Ohio, USA | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No fix needed, this is a very close fit top, requiring stretch fabrics .
Negative ease has been applied, the directions call for a gathered side dart rather than stitched in dart.

Length is much longer than a cami.

the front has a shaped top edge, back is straight.

Directions for steraps show spaghetti straps ( purchased or self fabric) but can be a wider strap if desired.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1. A patch is coming? That would be good to have posted as a follow-up in the Updates forum. What else is supposed to be included in this patch?

HUH????? I didnt hear that.

K

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm having trouble trying to imagine what a lariet blouse looks like. Can someone direct me to an example of a picture (DS or not)? Thanks so much!

DS6 Pro and most everything else

Posts: 6 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post