Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Problem Ordering DS7 Pro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Problem Ordering DS7 Pro
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I am trying to order DS7 Pro. Originally the price showed 30.00 which it should, but then I was checking on this and that and entered the sale special code.

Now the ordering system is showing 35% off the regular price of DS7 Pro. It is keeping the sale code from before.

What should I do?

Thanks,

Sandi

DressShop Pro 7.02a, MPD Pro 3 Version 3.01, Unlimited Womens Collection, Complete Pants Designer, Fashion Designer I & II, Fit Tool, Princess Designer, Ultimate Pants, Essential Lingerie, Ultimate Outerwear, Spring and Summer Collection 2005, Sew Quick Summer Casuals, Hat Shop, Home Dec, EPSON Workforce 1100 wide bed printer, Windows Vista and Windows 7

Posts: 58 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am trying to order DS7 Pro. Originally the price showed 30.00 which it should, but then I was checking on this and that and entered the sale special code.

Now the ordering system is showing 35% off the regular price of DS7 Pro. It is keeping the sale code from before.

What should I do?

The coupon code stays in effect as long as your browser is running. Some coupons apply to every item purchased and having them stay in effect as you pick more items can be helpful.

But, not in this case. To flush the coupon, just shut down your browser. Re-run it, return to the web site and the code will be gone and you can use the other discount that you really wanted.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How are you getting the shopping cart to show $30 to begin with. I've tried several times, I own DS6 Pro and all the tools (a former Gold customer), and everytime I have checked on upgrading to DS7 Pro it comes up to $190. I give up and will just stay with what I have.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered the DS-7 via phone, I did have to leave a message and Linda called me back. It cost me $30. because I already bought everything in the past...Linda sent me an email with a Key Code in it, which I entered into DS and this gave me DS-7. That may be an easier way to go for you...I did not use a discount code as such. Why don't you give them a call?

Dress Shop-7 Pro and MPD Pro Stand Alone

Posts: 208 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post