Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Videos
 Login/Join

posted
Please tell me how to find videos especially relating to measurements. Thank you. Rosemary.

Posts: 4 | Location: MADEIRA PORTUGAL | Registered: 06 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please tell me how to find videos especially relating to measurements. Thank you. Rosemary.

I'm sorry, but there are no longer any videos. Kaaren Hoback had posted online class videos on two different web sites. Both were under her personal name and with her passing, the fees to those sites were not paid and access to the videos was blocked. They would not release the videos to us without direct authorization from an heir, along with proof of Kaaren's passing. The heir was not willing to help us with that, so the videos are not available. Very sorry...

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you mean taking measurements have you seen P34<>
of the user manual (Help Menu)which show, mostly still accurate images of how the measurements are taken, or do you mean measurements in relation to patterns etc??

Helen M
Sth Australia
DS9 Pro
Ultimate Outerwear,
Ultimate Pants.
Add Ons 1 - 14,
Pattern Sets 1044,1046, 1049,1050. & other.
Autumn 2009
Ultimate Lingerie & Loungewear '23

Windows 11 x64 Pro
Canon IX6860

Posts: 77 | Location: Australia | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post