Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Change History
 Login/Join

posted
I realize that any info released can lead to it being used in an attack but that being said, I think the majority of the users use the Change Info History in a positive way.

Just this morning I pulled up the Fitted Shirt and noticed that my two Back Waist Darts were less than 1/4" apart. I was just about to query the list or send in a problem report when I remembered something about darts in the latest update.

I went to the Change History file that I keep on my PC and bingo, there was the explanation with the solution. I never would have thought to go to the Dart Menu and look for a new input for Back Dart Separation. Now I'm a happy camper with the ability to move the location of my Back Waist Darts to where ever I want them.

One less problem report due to info in the Change History files. Big Grin

Vicki

MPD Pro 4.00a, DS 9.09a, Win 7, IE10, HP Deskjet 7000 & Officejet Pro K8600

Posts: 208 | Location: in Texas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vicki, is there a file on the site somewhere call Change History? You referred to it, but I don't see it. Is this something you keep for yourself? Thanks.

AliceM DS Educator
DS6.14 Pro, MPD with everything else. WinXP, HP3050 color laser printer

Posts: 36 | Location: Ocean Park, WA | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alice McGlothin:
Vicki, is there a file on the site somewhere call Change History? You referred to it, but I don't see it. Is this something you keep for yourself? Thanks.

Alice -

Check further down in the discussion list for the topic "Update Download, List of Changes" dated Oct 11. Before the website redesign there used to be info on the download page about the changes in the various updates of the software. The link may have just been missed in the new layout. From reading the posts I wasn't sure. And yes, I kept a copy of that info on my personal PC for reference purposes.

Vicki

MPD Pro 4.00a, DS 9.09a, Win 7, IE10, HP Deskjet 7000 & Officejet Pro K8600

Posts: 208 | Location: in Texas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vicki:
The link may have just been missed in the new layout. From reading the posts I wasn't sure.
Not missed, just moved. Link to updates and list of changes is https://livingsoftnw.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/frm/f/820103341

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post