Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    purchasing men's wear
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

purchasing men's wear
 Login/Join

posted
I logged in to "my account" and tried to purchase the men's wear. I have the add on 14 and it is not showing up on the screen, I went so far as to go into the check out screen and it still didn't show up...

Posts: 107 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I logged in to "my account" and tried to purchase the men's wear. I have the add on 14 and it is not showing up on the screen, I went so far as to go into the check out screen and it still didn't show up...

Hello Jacqui,

I don't know if someone else fixed it before I got there or not. But, I just checked your account and addon 14 is listed there. When you display your activation codes on the "your account" page, that one does not have a code next to it since the code for your addon 10 includes both sets.

In any case, addon 14 is shown for you and you should get the discount. If the web store shopping cart is not showing it, please use the toll free phone order line instead. Pat can make it right.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bob.

posted Hide Post
nope the discount is still not showing.
Jacqui

posted Hide Post
quote:
nope the discount is still not showing.
Jacqui

I'll repeat my earlier advice.

quote:
If the web store shopping cart is not showing it, please use the toll free phone order line instead.

When you order by phone, Pat can enter your order with the appropriate price. If for any reason the automated web store does not get your discount right, please use the phone.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

posted Hide Post
Hi Bob. I did see your reply about using the phone, I just wanted to let you know that whatever you tried to do didn't work. That's all.
Jacqui

quote:
When you order by phone, Pat can enter your order with the appropriate price. If for any reason the automated web store does not get your discount right, please use the phone.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

posted Hide Post
Thanks Jacqui.something we will continue to work on!
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi Bob. I did see your reply about using the phone, I just wanted to let you know that whatever you tried to do didn't work. That's all.

I'll pass it on to Craig and tell him to keep working on it. Thanks!

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)