New
Find
Notify
Tools

New update question
 Login/Join

posted
I just downloaded the 6.10 update and I see the
Sew quick patterns in a shaded grey and my screen has a green buy button at the top.
Does this mean I need a code to unlock these patterns. I checked my account codes before downloading and since nothing was there for this
new pattern set I figured I didn't need one. Is this correct?? I have been a member for a long long time. Donna

DSPro 6, Fash Design 1 & 2, Essential Activewear, Lingerie,Patterns for Girls,
Illusions, Princess Casuals, Comforts, Designer, Spring & Summer Collection 2005,Ultimate pants & Outerwear, All Pattern packs
Windows XP, SP2, Hp psc 2510

Posts: 2 | Location: South East Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posted 12 July 2005 12:42 AM
I just downloaded the 6.10 update and I see the
Sew quick patterns in a shaded grey and my screen has a green buy button at the top.
Does this mean I need a code to unlock these patterns. I checked my account codes before downloading and since nothing was there for this
new pattern set I figured I didn't need one. Is this correct?? I have been a member for a long long time. Donna

Yes an activation code is required. The update is free the collection is 59.00 on sale at 10% off for a short period of time.

You can view the patterns but not print by goign to File, preview.

Select Quick sew and see every single pattern; when done simply go to file end preview.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kaaren,
Will someone be updating the code list so I can receive my code? Usually I just pull up my account and it is there. Unless something has changed that I don't know about.
Thank you so much.
Donna Texas

DSPro 6, Fash Design 1 & 2, Essential Activewear, Lingerie,Patterns for Girls,
Illusions, Princess Casuals, Comforts, Designer, Spring & Summer Collection 2005,Ultimate pants & Outerwear, All Pattern packs
Windows XP, SP2, Hp psc 2510

Posts: 2 | Location: South East Texas | Registered: 10 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Donna Please write me directly via the particulars of your purchase or "metal" membership.

Date purchased type etc.

Historically we have entered codes in the first three days never in advance.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I,too, have no codes for the new quick sew collections that I purchased around July 4th

Posts: 1 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My code isn't there either. I just entered the code from my receipt email after I bought the patterns on July 1st. I still get this pattern is part of a non released pattern set popup, though. Haven't tried to print yet so will see. I love the look of the raglan cap sleeve. Can't wait to try it.
Cindy

Posts: 67 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let em get this straight
you downloaded the update ?
You installed the downloaded update?
and you installed the code?
and it is not working?

You had Dress Shop CLOSED when you installed?

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com