Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Update 6.13 -Yoked Kimono & Rugby Shirt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update 6.13 -Yoked Kimono & Rugby Shirt
 Login/Join

posted
I was glad to hear that the Yoked Kimono Shirt had been added back in since PeggySue and I had tried many times to get it activated in the past few months with no success. However since I do have all patterns through 1050 to include 1013 & 1014, the Yoked Kimono and the Rugby shirt are still grayed out. One thing I did notice which might be in the way of these activating is that when clicked on, they say thay are part of Essential Lingerie, which I don't have, but these patterns AREin 1013 and 1014.

Sue

Dress Shop Pro Fashion Designer Suite Version 6.13
Fashion Designer 1
Fashion Designer 2
Activewear II
Spring & Summer 2005 Collection
Men's Essential Collection
Sew Quick Summer Casuals
Dress Shop Fit Tool
Dress Shop Princess Designer
Dress Shop Illusions - Patterns for Real People
Dress Shop Ultimate Pants
Addon #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14
All pattern sets through 1044 as well as #1045, #1046, #1047, #1048, #1049, #1050

Posts: 12 | Location: Torrance, CA | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some things get shifted in the menu. In 6.12 it's

Loungewear, Kimono Yoke Shirt
Activewear, Sports, Rugby

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was glad to hear that the Yoked Kimono Shirt had been added back in since PeggySue and I had tried many times to get it activated in the past few months with no success. However since I do have all patterns through 1050 to include 1013 & 1014, the Yoked Kimono and the Rugby shirt are still grayed out. One thing I did notice which might be in the way of these activating is that when clicked on, they say thay are part of Essential Lingerie, which I don't have, but these patterns AREin 1013 and 1014.

Hi Sue,

You're looking at the wrong pattern. There are two versions of the Yoked Kimono Shirt. They are the same pattern, but one came with Essential Lingerie, which provided patterns in the Lingerie and Loungewear folders. The other copy of that pattern came with a variety of men's wear products (addon 14 and pattern packet 1013). That pattern appears in the Men's Wear - Shirt menu.

Your loungewear version will only be enabled if you purchase Essential Lingerie. The pattern packet 1013 version should be in the men's wear menus now. If you have the latest update, that is.

There are very few patterns that appear in more than one menu like this. There are 2 rugby shirts, two golf shirts, two bathrobes, etc. If you find a gray pattern in some menu that you think you own, first thing to do is to check the product you own and see where its patterns are. For instance, in File - Preview, select pattern set 1013, and you will see only the patterns in that packet, finding them in the men's wear menus, where those copies of those patterns reside.

Again, there are only a couple of patterns that have ever been sold this way. I think they are all among the older men's wear patterns that released for women users in some other collection.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post