Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Online problems with shopping cart and purchasing item
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Online problems with shopping cart and purchasing item
 Login/Join

posted
I attempted to purchase the Pants Customizer for DressShop today. I had logged in to Dress Shop, but when I attempted to add the Pants Customizer to my shopping cart, I got a system error page about not being able to assemble the process (?). I tried this using both FireFox and Explorer browsers.
Earlier today, I had downloaded the DS9.04 update and had no problems. Apparently it is only connected with the shopping cart function.
Would appreciate advice.
Thank you.
Lettie Witt

Posts: 43 | Registered: 15 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I attempted to purchase the Pants Customizer for DressShop today. I had logged in to Dress Shop, but when I attempted to add the Pants Customizer to my shopping cart, I got a system error page about not being able to assemble the process (?). I tried this using both FireFox and Explorer browsers.
Earlier today, I had downloaded the DS9.04 update and had no problems. Apparently it is only connected with the shopping cart function.

We're sorry you ran into the difficulty with the shopping cart on the Livingsoft web site. Apparently we have a change in work that will permit the use of PayPal (not yet, but coming) on the site. There were several changes required to make that possible and yesterday, two of those changes (one in our web site code and another in the server's support code) did not align properly. It was resolved at about 5:00pm yesterday, so please try your purchase again when it is next convenient.

Again, we apologize for the brief disruption...

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Board Administrator:
[QUOTE]
We're sorry you ran into the difficulty with the shopping cart on the Livingsoft web site. Apparently we have a change in work that will permit the use of PayPal (not yet, but coming) on the site. There were several changes required to make that possible and yesterday, two of those changes (one in our web site code and another in the server's support code) did not align properly. It was resolved at about 5:00pm yesterday, so please try your purchase again when it is next convenient.

Again, we apologize for the brief disruption...

Thanks for the update. I thought it was something like that, with the very techie error message. :-)

Off to do my order.
Lettie in cold NC

Posts: 43 | Registered: 15 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post